Q1 9th Annual Clinical Affairs & Regulatory Approvals for Diagnostics Conference
12/5/16 – 12/6/16
Beaufort is excited to be attending Q1’s 9th Annual Clinical Affairs & Regulatory Approvals for Diagnostics Conference.
Are you attending too? If so, contact us today to schedule a time to meet while in Alexandria.
Just call 757.383.6019 or email us at [email protected].
Beaufort is a full-service CRO that specializes in in vitro diagnostic research. We offer client-focused solutions that maximizes operational and regulatory success across a wide array of IVD assays. Our deep industry experience with hundreds of 510(k) clearances and numerous PMA approvals, clinical trials, and successful consulting engagements ensures that Beaufort clients receive:
– Improved IVD research performance through our deep understanding of the specific requirements and nuances of diagnostic studies
– Reduced time to market as a result of our effective regulatory submission and negotiation strategies
– Well-run clinical trials through efficient clinical project management
– Maximized project viability utilizing our successful protocol and study plan designs
– High-performing investigators and sites because of our rigorous evaluation process and proprietary site database
– Better control and quality through our established data collection and management plans
The Beaufort team would welcome the opportunity to learn more about your clinical affairs and regulatory needs and the challenges you are facing as we head into 2017.
We hope to see you there!