Accelerating your success with integrated clinical trial services
Beaufort offers a full suite of clinical trial services for sponsors honed by decades of experience specializing in diagnostic and medical device trials. This concentration results in accelerated product development and commercialization for our clients. Our dedicated MedTech team provides an unmatched combination of data science and trial management expertise to effectively and efficiently bring your product to market.
Clinical Trial Management
Beaufort provides comprehensive expertise to solve the specific risks and challenges of your clinical trial with full-service integrated solutions. From study start-up through enrollment to close-out, our experts leverage data-driven processes and provide a top-to-bottom critical review of all decision points that impact the success of your clinical trial.
- Study design and protocol development
- Site selection, qualification, and initiation
- Study monitoring
We understand the value and significance of applying a data-centric approach to your trial. Our data science experts leverage decades of diagnostic, medical device, therapeutic, and regulatory experience to ensure data integrity, quality, and consistency, and that your data is submission-ready.
- Database design and development
- Site support and user training
- Data collection, analysis, and security
Beaufort applies a deep understanding of statistical methodology to provide tailored solutions that lead to timely, accurate, and actionable insights. Our biostatisticians work to maximize data quality to help you make smart and fast decisions for the success of your study.
- Statistical consulting
- Statistical analysis plan (SAP) development
- Statistical programming and validation
A shared purpose for exceptional clinical trial results
Your success is our success. Beaufort focuses on the unique aspects of your trial to anticipate challenges early, maximize agility in its clinical trial management, and ensure the highest level of trial performance.
Broad MedTech Experience
Intended Use Settings
- Professional use
- Physician office laboratory (POL)
- Point-of-care (POC)/Near patient testing
- Hospitals / ED / ICU
- Over-the-counter/Rx home use
- Self-testing/At-home testing
- CLIA waiver
- Direct-to-consumer (DTC)
- Infectious disease
- Women’s Health
- Molecular Dx
- Next-generation sequencing
- Mass spectrometry
- Lateral flow
- Flow cytometry
- AI/Machine learning
- Implantable devices
- Surgical tools, systems, and accessories
- Drug delivery devices
- Diagnostic imaging and monitoring devices
- Medical device software, wireless systems, and mobile medical applications
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML)